2.06.2006

Badger Cycles 29er!


WoooHooo, it's built. So even if I'm lame and didn't ride outside I DID finish building up this filet brazed beauty.

Frame is custom with a short top tube (bit of a challenge for smaller 29 frames), a wheelbase that is as snug as the 26 full sus, light steel tubeset that should have a nice snap to it and some sparkling paint.




I've wanted a painted steel bike again for a time and what better way to do it up.

The balance of the bike is designed around a women's build and to have quick xc trail manners.

Just as I finish building it we get a day of cold rain and another day of wet snow. A real ride report will be coming...when the weather decides to freeze things or clear up.

2 comments:

Danielle Musto said...

Sweet looking bike!!! It's screaming to be ridden at Ouachita.

Joe Partridge said...

Very nice. I esp. like the Hbars!