7.19.2006

Riding the road


Saw my 'rib' doc today. Seems that the cough I'd had for months and the fact that the four broken ribs are all togehter things are taking the long end of the healing time. Last visit he thought he'd give me the okay to return to mountain biking end of this month (with protective gear). Negatory.

Move pavement in my immediate future. But I'm just REAL happy to be riding.

Here's a pic from a recent ride. Given the time of day it's titled "Rush Hour"
I love finding new gravel roads. This one was better than a lot of the pavement and of course the lack of cars was nice too. Lots of options to ride with LOW traffic.

Been grooving the heat of late. Heat index a bit nasty this past weekend but I sure am enjoying being warm!

2 comments:

Danielle Musto said...

Don't forget to call me if you want to do some long rides after Nats. And I need to start learning how to dismount off of a cross bike NOW! Otherwise I'm never going to be able to be competitive against you in cross. And, you need me to at least put up a little bit of a fight before you drop me right????

SpeedyChix said...

Would be great to ride.

Now why would I want to show you how to dismount? Okay, start with making all dismounts planned. Come to Burchfield and we can practice.

Rock it out at Nationals!