10.30.2006

Riding and Running Again

Back to the fun stuff. Took the Badger out this week with some skinnies on it. That bike shines. Playing in the leaves on the trail.

This weekend was a stupid-fun run. Mid-30s and not too far out it started to rain...high winds and then some snow in there too. Came in shivering.

Today? It looked nice and sunny and warm out there. Me? Trapped in the office all day. Sure hope we get one more of those stellar days before the temps stay cold for months.

Ride often....smile more

3 comments:

Chris said...

I feel your pain. I am staring out the window of my hotel room in Guangzhou China wishing I were back in Austin on my bike. Sigghhh.

SpeedyChix said...

Had a nice break in the weather here. A couple of TRUE fall days.

Austin? Come on...isn't it summer there year 'round?

Chris said...

Well, by most people's standards, yes. Yes it is. haha