1.07.2007

Sweet Riding & a Poll on Why Blog?

Wow, nice to be doing three hour rides outside here in January! LJ came this way and we hooked up with E-man, a couple of collegiate racers and tri racer. Good pack and plenty o' pain for the day. Overcast skies much of the ride, 38 deg and wind that shifted around to be in our face a lot today...but it was dry. We finished up before the snow came today. Is winter really going to show up? Looked more like Christmas today.


Polling: Why do you blog?
Speak up about the whats-n-whys of your blogging.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I blog for motivation. I helps keep me motivated knowing others are out there on their bikes as well. I don't have a regular group to ride with so this is where I find my inspiration.

Alicia said...

To blog is to find life out there - and in the beginning, to keep me sane when I was feeling rather crazy locked up on my bed during my three months of recovery - and of course because I'm brazenly narcissistic and think someone might enjoy reading the rants of a slightly insane (but exuberantly happy) middle-aged woman.

Jeff Moser said...

At first it was just a diary to help me and my riding buddies remember what we had done. In the last year though, it's become more of an online magazine. More of the riding group started contributing, and more readers showed up. Nowadays it's become an obsession. I keep an eye on the stats, and I feel compelled to make a daily posting of the rides. I feel like I let people down if I don't post something frequetly. My camera is always with me now, and it's become art. I've also linked to many other wonderful bicycle blogs, and it's about all I have time for now on the internet...just keeping up with all the blogs!