11.23.2010

Cross Season, Training, Coaching

2010 season observations while racing CX :
- not training for it doesn't make it hurt more than having trained for it
- riding in the woods chasing deer is not equal to a cross-specific workout
- one is simply slower without training
- run ups are really really slow without the training
- it's still loads and loads of fun
- the season is almost done (it's gone quick)
- the folks who I've worked with as a coach this year are RIPPING IT UP this CX season
- I must write myself a training plan    ;  )

2 comments:

AP said...

I like it! And yes, some Michigan favorites would be great in Alabama. Though, we may need to hide them as Alcohol is not allowed.

SpeedyChix said...

I thought of that after I sent the note. It can always make the trip and be a quiet option if it's okay.