11.11.2006

Playing in the mud again!

What a fabulous weekend. Decided it was time to give it a try. Kisscross racing was at Manhattan Park. True to form, it rained heavily in the days leading up to this race. The result? MUD and lots of it.

I really didn't know what to expect from myself having not done any intensity for months. So I lined up at the back of the field. Geez, didn't take long to see the folly of that. Oh well, I was really happy to be there and had a smile all the way across my face for the entire time. I've missed this a bunch!

Here's a shot of Founders team member Nate during the A race. One of my favorite spots on the course.

















And what might have been the cleanest part of me...


Enjoyed this so much I'm going riding again tomorrow. A road ride with some friends over in Ann Arbor. Should be a good time again.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Sexy shoes.

SpeedyChix said...

It's the mud accents.