11.13.2006

Road with the SpeedyChix

Time for some "off season"easy rides right? Hooked up with LJ and Alicia for a fun ride. T1 was doing some home improvement assistance for LJ so he came out too on his little wheel SS (complete with SRM).

We consume coffee, laugh and finally get around to prepare for the ride. Another fine overcast uniformly 38deg day. Ahh, the shoulder of winter. Hey...little wind and no rain? It's great to be out there.

Start is a bit brisk for my CX tired legs. I'm lagging with Alicia (who's already been out once this day). So she made me feel really good by letting me give her a tiny push on a couple of bumps in the road. Lots of laughter, a couple of deer hanging out in the road, and just a hint of sun as we finished up the day.

Oh...and LJ did NOT dissapoint on the route selection. A bit of gravel + a hike a bike section. My kinda ride!

No comments: