2.25.2007

The sands of time ignite urge simplify?


I've been on a real 'cleaning' bent....getting rid of things, giving some things away, moving out lots of bike parts that oh, sort of collected (bike stuff, a real favorite). This gem is on its way to a new home in Seattle.

Just seem to be on an early modified spring cleaning bent. Not totally sure about the origin of it. Maybe a bit of mental release. I'm still slowly realizing that is was ten years ago that the whole gradually accelerating parent care thing started. I guess when the grains of sand drop on you one by one you don't notice how deep they've gotten around you. A couple weeks back I felt better when I woke up than I had in over two years. It was startling to me. So here's to a fresh new year! I'm ready for spring.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I hope 2007 is a spectacular year for you Anne.

Unknown said...

Thanks Chris. Sure am looking forward to a great year. It has a good start so far.